BEFORE you join us in person:
Be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of your entire group before attending in person:
- Are you over the age of 65?
- Am I showing any flu-like symptoms?
- Have I had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have I had prolonged exposure to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Is there any medical reason why I believe I shouldn’t be around others?
- If you are uncertain about attending in person, please press here to read more about who is most vulnerable to COVID-19 on the CDC website.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please attend Revolution Church Online this weekend.
Not ready to come back yet? You’re part of the Revolution Church Family no matter where you choose to attend!
In this season we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together online and we encourage you to continue to attend online if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, if you’re in an at risk group, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical location. Our worship experiences will continue to be live each week via YouTube and RevLive.com each weekend and on demand on our YouTube page at any time throughout the week.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time REV Kids will not be open, so be ready to have your kiddos in church with you or choose to continue to attend church online and enjoy our REV Kids at Home Resources.
What to expect upon arrival: A TOUCHLESS SERVICE
- Masks are required.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- All staff and volunteers will wear masks (except on stage.)
- We encourage you to use the restroom before arriving on campus in order to limit traffic in public restrooms
- Guided parking, entry and seating
- Hand sanitizer stations for your use
- We encourage you to wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often
- No contact / Doors will be propped open
- Please maintain a safe distance of six feet between yourself and other guests
- Please refrain from physical contact, including hugs and handshakes
- Surfaces, including chairs, will be cleaned between every service
- No coffee / drinks / food
- Contactless offering
- Spaced seating and decreased capacity
Many have asked, "How can I help?"SIGNUP TO SERVE HERE
The best way you can help is by signing up to serve. There are ways to serve in person OR FROM HOME.